Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Stuff

Check out Kenny's blog for a summary of Cam's bday. Although, I do have something separate to post, so stand by.

It's Superbowl Week -- don't forget to vote in the poll on the right! Of course I am going to be pulling for Kurt Warner and the Cardinals.

High School? I cannot believe that next year, no, wait, it's really this calendar year, I will have a high schooler. Shocking isn't it? Anyway, I have to go to a 9th grade parent meeting tonight -- scary! I will get a taste of what we are in for.

Idol on tonight! I can't wait til they get to Hollywood week. Bikini girl nearly put me over the edge, so, let's get on with it!

My dad actually convinced my mother to stay an extra week in Florida. I cannot believe it! I haven't actually spoken to them about it, so not sure how it all transpired. I think they are just dreading the snow and cold back at home. Who knows...this could go on indefinitely. I e-mailed them that it's great w/me that they stay another week (not that they asked me), as long as it doesn't infringe on the time they promised to stay here on their way back home!

To all of you freezing and slip/sliding away, I'm thinking about you and trying to send you some warmer weather, it's not working though. Hang in there or come see us in GA. Weather report today: Cloudy, highs in the 50's.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is voting for Pittsburgh?

Anonymous said...

me!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I, alison am "pulling" for Pittsburgh to win.

:-P

Anonymous said...

Alison???? WHY????? Those Steelers have won so many championships and the lowly cardinals have never won!!!! Give the underdogs a break!!!!

Anonymous said...

Because... uhh.. umm... Uhh... I don't really have a reason...

Anonymous said...

i watched bikini girl on the internet last night and it was all right. what really took the cake was when Seacrest tried to high five the blind guy. if you haven't seen it then go to you tube and look it up its halarious

Anonymous said...

I somehow missed that but heard abt it I need to look it up