Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

January, February and March are heavy bday months in our family, on both sides. Tomorrow, Feb 9th is my Dad's birthday. He's celebrating in the Orlando area, so I wish him lots of sunshine and warmth on his bday.

I believe only 3 days later is my sister in law Christine's birthday, so let me throw a shout-out to her. Enjoy your day Chris!!!

Pictures hopefully soon on our busy weekend (check out Kenny's blog, he's usually way ahead of me). But the "Girls of Grace", Kelsie's small group from church were here this weekend; Most of their time spent here was spent eating junk food, drinking soda and sleeping...well, honestly I do not think much sleep happened, considering Kelsie has been asleep for about an hour already tonight and it's not even 9:00PM. Go figure. Cam's basketball team won their 1st playoff game Saturday night and plays in the 2nd round tomorrow night against the only undefeated team in the league. Watch out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! grandpa !

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday aunt Chris!

Unknown said...

Kelsie,
Grandpa says "thanks".