Sunday, February 1, 2009

Move Over Walgeens, Kelsie's Stealing the Headline!

Kelsie took 2nd place in her class at her horse show today!!! We were so excited. The only day I didn't have my camera but Kenny videotaped it I hope he gets it up on his blog tonight! Way to go kels!!!

Go Cards!!! I hope to get to see a few plays at Ohare while waiting for my plane to STL. Computer problem I have to get fixed - short trip to the base. I hope my pole is right-majority of u are
Picking the Cardinals to win. Only 1 person doesn't have a clue-is that Shayna???

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO!!! STEELERS!!

All about Us said...

hey good job kelsie, and i am sure cameron will be one of the allstars on his team.
also Jenn and I started a blog so check it out. www.brantjenn.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

can't w8 2 c the blog

Anonymous said...

Brant u have to change the way u allow comments to b made-I just spent more than 5 mins. Trying to leave a comment and failed!!!

alison :) said...

yay, I was right!!!!!
Pittsburgh won!!!!

wOOt

:-D

Congratulations, Kelsie!!!!!!!!!!

All about Us said...

alright i think i got it working i left myself a comment i still haven't figured out what everything does. there are so many options

Unknown said...

Look like I might have to learn texting language.

No time to check your blog now, Brant - later.

G'ma