Friday, February 27, 2009

My LIttle Chipmunk

I can't find the camera, so this is as close as I can get to a picture of Kelsie today:
She had her last 6 baby teeth pulled this morning at the oral surgeon's office. She didn't seem nervous at all. They didn't let me go in the operating room with her. They gave her laughing gas first, then an IV to knock her out. I think the whole procedure only took about 25 minutes, but the recovery was longer than expected, over an hour. They wheeled her out in a wheelchair and basically, she looked like the chipmunk above. I think it was worse than she expected, but it's about 6 hours later and she's doing much better -- almost back to her normal self.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Kelsie!!

Anonymous said...

haha... thank goodness you didnt take a picture of me !
and i WAS back to my normal self and you didnt let me do anything yesterday so i had to be bored and straighten hair and put makeup on cam and his 3 friends... which they did very willingly... ? (:

Anonymous said...

If you are going to tell everyone that you didn't get to do anything last night, you might want to tell the WHOLE reason why????

Unknown said...

Let's hear it, Kels.

I do hope you've completely recovered now and are able to sit up and take nourishment. Also, have enough teeth left to chew it.
Love,
G'ma C.