Monday, March 2, 2009

Sunday, March 1st, Cumming, GA

It SNOWED! We could not believe it. But, there it was coming down in huge flakes, really heavy. If only I would have had my camera to take a picture of Cameron trying to sled. I heard on the radio this morning that some places got up to 5 inches, but nothing stuck at out house, the ground was too warm. There were a lot of school cancellations, but not in Forsyth county. It was my kind of snow -- it was beautiful to watch, but I didn't have to drive through it. I heard tonight that New York may have gotten 8 inches? I need a report from our family up there! Hope everyone is ok!

3 comments:

Angela said...

You really got snow? Wow. It was a comfortable day here, but cool tonight at the softball game. Abbi's team won 8-1. She just showed me lace marks on her leg where a softball came back and hit her thigh. Thankfully, it wasn't dead on, but more toward the side.

Anonymous said...

OUCH! I can't wait to hear about her college plans!

Yes, we really got snow, it was just disappointing to Cam that it didn't stick!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
It wasn't too bad, although I didn't move the car for two days. The city cancelled school for one day, which made a lot of children happy and alternate parking for two days, which made many adults happy. The snowfall you had is great, it disappears quickly but reminds you for a short time how pretty falling snow is.
Love to All, Mom H.