Friday, January 15, 2010

Two Posts in One Day?!!?

Shockingly enough, I received 2 e-mails today from people who actually read my blog! I think they both called me "slacker", so I'm doubling up today.

On Jan 4th, my sister turned the big 5-0. Since I was in town on New Year's Eve (barely over my sickness), we decided to kidnap her and have a little early celebration.




Now on to the kidnapping. Cameron may startle you when you see him. I promise it was just an air soft gun and I only let him put 2 or 3 pellets in it, in case she resisted. lol. Now, if my sister reads my blog, she will be upset that I posted these pictures. When she walked into my parent's house, she thought she was just coming over to play some games and spend the night. Upon her entrance, Shayna exclaims, "Why did you wear your pajamas!?" Of course my sister is wondering what the big deal was and why would Shayna care. And, by the way, why were we all dressed up? Anyway, here's how it went down.








We played a few party games - Larissa won the gumball guessing contest. Did you know there are 751 gumballs in those jars? I counted every one of them -- ;-) She guessed 750!




Everyone brought "50" of something -- 50 rolls of toilet paper; 50 paper clips; 50 twizzler sticks; 50 ounces of detergent; 50 1/2 dollars, etc etc.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A good time was had by all.

Anonymous said...

Cameron did you have to shoot her or did she go willingly?

Anonymous said...

See that wasn't so hard to update your blog. I so enjoy reading all about your adventures. I loved your sister's cake.

Sheri said...

You're funny ;-) Thanks for the encouragement ;-) It's nice to know someone cares ;-) I loved that cake too -- it came from one of the grocery stores, I saw it online and thought it was cute!

Shayna said...

That's too funny but how come there is not a GOOD picture of me.

Sheri said...

Look at the ones I put out there of me. Normally I don't do that, but I figured what the heck this time, it was funny.

me said...

PS: Check out the 6th picture -- it's very good of you, lucky!