Monday, January 25, 2010

A Stone Goes Unturned

In order to understand the context of this post, please, I refer you to my husband's post from last night. I submit to you that he may have focused in the wrong area. I submit to you that he left a stone unturned. I submit to you photos of my closet. Yes, it's a mess, and I have been meaning to dig into it, clean it, but so far I have not brought myself to it. I submit to you that maybe he should have started his cleaning rampage in there...



Look....closer....


No, closer!!!!

Closer...you are almost there....

Hmmm, it's a miracle!!!! Now, let's wait to hear his explanation for this....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now how did it get there?
Vicky

Anonymous said...

One can only wonder in amazement. I am sure someone will try and blame someone else...hmmmmm.

Shayna said...

Now THAT is Ha Larious !!!!!!!!!!!
He did all that cleaning and rampaging and it was in his own closet. Thats funny

Sheri said...

Technically, it was in my closet ;-)

Mom said...

All I can say is, thank God my closets are not walk-ins, they are catch-alls as is & I can't close doors. I'm sure the apple does not fall far from the tree if your husband claims he has no idea how the razor got where it was. Do you remember Erma Bombeck, Ken's writing is very similar & as entertaining. Mom H.

The Crokes said...

LOL.....