Sunday, July 15, 2007

Pics from Branson

Here are some pics from last week's trip. It's funny, my friend Janet B. e-mailed me tonight and asked how in the world I have time to scrapbook. I told her normally I don't, but I do try and work on it during one trip a year. This year was especially successful because I used the creative memories "picfolio" album. Yeah, die hard scrapbookers would call it cheating, but I call it brilliant and successful :)


EEK! This would scare anyone from wanting to scrapbook!

The boys playing ball at the big pool...

I loved how the condo was decorated so I took a few pics of ideas I want to copy...someday...


Nintendo DS lite....

We did break away from scrapbooking one night and took the kids go carting...it was a smash...literally!

One night, about 10 different acts came to the clubhouse and performed a song to entice the vacationers to come to their shows...it was a lot of fun and our show-going for the week. There is a lot of talent in Branson.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sheri, looks like you, Vickie and kids had a great week. Makes me want to go there - except for the scrapbooking - I'll leave that up to you. I'm not organized enough to do that.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh, what memories! We had a great time with you, Kelsie and Cameron. We can't let two years go by again.
Vicky