Monday, July 9, 2007

Unconnected in Branson

Hi -- my friend Vicky and I are in Branson with our kids (2 of Vicky's kids stayed home...are we THAT boring???) Anyway, there is no internet connection in our condo! I hate being unconnected. I escaped from the kids for a few minutes, found a Bread Co. w/internet access so I could check my e-mail, etc, I know, I'm a nut. But, it was raining and everyone wanted a snack, so, I'm bringing back some bagels, etc. Anyway, we are having a good time, it's a great place. Hopefully my scrapbooking will be at least a little more caught up than it was before I left. Hope everyone is doing well out there in the blogosphere!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, we just don't know what to do when we can't connect with the rest of the world via Internet. Sort or like when we lose the cell phone.
Glad you, Vicki and kids are enjoying Branson. Rained a bit here tonight also.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the disconnect. A little disconnect is healthy!! Have fun hug the kids!