Saturday, July 14, 2007

Update

Hi all -- well, made it back from Branson, but our computer crashed last night, so the pictures will have to wait. I dropped the computer off at Best Buy this morning and it may be 2 weeks b4 we get it back! Yikes! Talk about unconnected. It's crazy how much we use it too; I had to come to the library to do a few things that I do online (banking, etc). Anyway, I am going up to the Quad Cities tomorrow to hang out with my parents/sister for a couple of days. My sister will be going to the Univ of Iowa Hospital on Monday for some tests. Please keep her in your prayers and thanks! Until next time...hope all of you are doing great!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, what to do without a computer!!
Two weeks before it gets fixed? Lots of trips to the library.
See you tomorrow, Sheri. Thanks, Ken, for holding down the fort at home for a couple of days. We do need your wife's positive attitude.