Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Well, 2 out of 3 aint bad...well, really it is AND Happy Belated Birthday Kelly!

Ok, so the Cardinals won't be sweeping the Cubs this week, but, they played a pretty good game last night. They must win the next 2 and sweep the Brewers this w/e. I know, pretty unlikely, but hey, last year was unlikely too.

The word from Best Buy is that our computer is on its way back....I can't wait! Hopefully by the weekend we will be back in business, we'll see.

Yes, I forgot to post a big shout out to my niece Kelly in New York! Last week was her birthday, we hope it was happy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

FROM KELLY: Thank you for the shout-out Aunt Sheri. My family and me took a trip to Build-a-Bear and then to dinner--it was a great day!

Sheri said...

Build a Bear?!?! Your favorite place! Well, next to visiting me in STL!!! I am glad you had fun, it sounds like you had a great day.

Anonymous said...

HaPpY bIrThDaY!!! KELLY!!!♥

Anonymous said...

the Cardinals' are doing good but the mets will get to the play offs and knock the Cardinals out

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from tommy