Tuesday, August 14, 2007

1st Day of Middle School and 4th Grade!

Power was back on throughout the district, so...let school begin! For some crazy reason, the middle schools start at 7:30, which means a pre-7:00 bus trip to school -- harder on me than on Kelsie. We managed today, although no time to put the contacts in :)

I can't believe she's off to Middle School!

She didn't want me to really hang too close, so I kept my distance; thank goodness for zooms on cameras.

Off she goes...I can't wait 'til she gets home and I can hear all about her day!

2nd round. Cam was up at the crack of dawn -- he said he had a hard time sleeping, he was so excited!

Off he goes!

This is the first year I haven't had a picture of Kelsie with her teacher on the first day. Thank goodness Cameron still humored me and let me take a picture of him with his teacher :)

Let the fun begin :) I headed off to my annual breakfast with the 4th grade moms (we started as kindergarten moms together and look how far we have come!) .

Now for some relaxation! Jewel was totally chilling out, celebrating the first day of school in her own way :)

First the top of the cabinets and now the fridge. A cat's life!

7 comments:

Mom said...

Unbelievable, where have the years gone? They look so happy and very fashion-able on their 1st. day. Gena was very taken with Jewel. Love to all! Miss you!

Unknown said...

Yes Ann, I wonder too, where have the years gone. Aren't those Grandkids of ours so cute? So good to be excited about school. Jewel Cat is pretty cute also. I think she is one spoiled cat (if cats can be spoiled).
Bonnie/Grandma C.

Leanne said...

What a gorgeous cat!!! (I'm a cat lover). Hope all went well the kids at school!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures....this is such a cool way of keeping everyone updated. I've started a blog, but haven't found the time to get it up and running....we really enjoyed seeing you guys last weekend and meeting Kelsie & Cameron.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelsie and Cam!! You guys looked too cool for school!! Hope you have a WONDERFUL school year!! Be sure to come by Mom's office and visit with me sometime!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jenn! I had a great time when I came to my mom's work last time. Do you remember us screaming your name when that blowup thing fell on us? That was crazy. I hope I see you again soon.

--♥

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelsie & Cameron: I hope you had a great first week at school :)
Miss you guys-
Aunt Tricia