Wednesday, August 22, 2007

2 Birthday Shout Outs

I know I will not remember to give all of my family and friends bday shout outs, I probably never should have started, because I really do not have a very good memory. AND... I switched my whole "calendar way of doing things" this past year which has totally thrown me off track. Hopefully I haven't missed any of our nieces and nephews (under 18, that is - ha) bdays this year, if I have, I am very sorry.

So, here are the 2 shout outs for today: My sister-in-law Jenny, who is SLIGHTLY younger than me :) has a big bday today -- let's just leave it at that and say a "happy birthday" to her. Our friends Mark and Janet from NY had a beautiful baby boy 1 year ago August 7th (I failed to write his date down last year, so had to ask his mother this week when it was -- I knew it was coming up or just passed). Anyway, Steven, I hope you had a happy 1st bday. I can't wait to see the pictures -- hint, hint mom and dad :) Do you think he's too young for me to send him a copy of Richie's book for a present? :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks for the "shout out". I am happy to be 40. Many people have told me they felt the 40s were their best years. I feel better and happier today than I have ever felt. So I say YEAH I'M 40!!!!!!
Jenny

Anonymous said...

i was looking for a new place to take my family on vacation this year and i read some where this. When People looking for a vacation destination on your blog? I am looking for a vation Rental property to stay at instead of a hotel, I would tell them have a look at this great site. Vacation Rentals The Most Powerful Vavcation Rentals Property Search.