Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Getting Ready for a Big, Long Weekend

We have an exciting weekend coming up. Ken and Cam leave bright and very early for New York on Thursday morning. They are both really looking forward to it. Cameron can't wait to see Tommy and the rest of his cousins, Aunts, Unlces and Grandparents. I remember the first time Kelsie made the trip with Kenny and I stayed home. Wow, that was hard. I remember worrying about Kelsie getting a bath and about me missing her. How important it was for her to have a trip like that with her dad. Now all of these years later, I've grown up a little bit, but I'll still miss him :) And, I still know how important this trip is for him to be with his dad.

Kelsie and I have a big weekend ahead of us too. She has a lot of things on our agenda. I won't post all of the details, she might be a little upset with me if I told everything! :) Anyway, to those of you out in NY, Kelsie and I wish we were coming out to see you. Have a great Labor Day weekend and give Cameron a kiss for me every time you see him!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're excited for Kenny & Cameron's visit and don't worry we'll make sure no baths are missed :)

Enjoy your "girls only weekend"

Aunt Tricia

Unknown said...

Ken and Cam, have a great trip to NY. Kelsie, I won't call you and your Mom this weekend since you have so many to do things on your agenda.
Grandma Collins

Anonymous said...

We'll miss you Sheri & Kelsie but have yourselves a wonderful Mother & Daughter weekend. Looking forward to seeing Ken & Cam. Grandma Hand

Sheri said...

Thanks. Can you also make sure he brushes and flosses? :) I'm not kidding - I just took him to the dentist yesterday and he is racking up our dental bill! :(

Anonymous said...

Kenny, me, and the kids met Kenny and Cameron going into P&K's and Cameron gave us the run down on everyone's cavitiy count--I'll be sure to remind him :)
Tricia

Sheri said...

:) I told Cameron he either goes to college, or he gets his teeth filled -- the money's coming out of his college fund. Did you have lunch with them at P&K's?

Anonymous said...

No, Kenny had just got off work and had a doctor's app. so we couldn't hang around. The kids are all here playing now :) How I love listening to Tommy & Cam talk baseball......
Tricia

Sheri said...

Thanks for keeping me updated :)

Anonymous said...

cam is it true that Rick Ankiel is on drugs
from tommy

Sheri said...

Hi Tommy, Cam is in bed, I will tell him that you wrote him a note. Hopefully Rick Ankiel is not on drugs!

Love, Aunt Sheri