Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Too Cute not to Post

Finally some camp pictures!

Getting ready to go...Cam is calm, cool & collected :)

The girls look excited...for the most part :)

It was kind of tough on me sending Cameron off for the first time...but I looked at the bright side...home "alone" for 5 days :)

They had a great time! I am not sure how many times Cam actually showered during the week, though!


The girls loved it! They showered a few more times than the boys!

Until next summer....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I'll have to get copies. Can you believe summer is almost over:(
Vicky

Unknown said...

Kelsie and Cam, so glad you went to camp. Such a good experience and who cares about the showers, Cam. You didn't want to waste time showering. Can do that at home.
Love,
Grandma Collins

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelsie!
Looks like you had a great time at camp!! I wish you could come to NY too! Well, I hope you had a good time!
Love,
Ali

Anonymous said...

Hi Ali! I know, my dad won't let me come to NY! I'm mad! He's in trouble! I hope I can come soon.

Love, Kelsie

Anonymous said...

from tom
how long did you have to sit in that bus