Thursday, August 2, 2007

Catching Up

Hi everyone...still working off of the library's computer...hopefully soon we will be back in business. Hope everyone is having a good start to August. Kelsie is in QUEST for 2 days -- it is a program at her new middle school, it helps the students get acquainted with the building and the workings of middle school. She loved it yesterday and was excited to go back today. Cam and I are out running errands, trying to catch up on a few things. It seems Best Buy cannot locate our hard drive -- it's been a real pain trying to get anyone to do anything over there. So...heading to meet the store manager after our library stop...we'll see! This weekend is school supply shopping -- yikes -- I hate waiting until the last minute, but this summer has been so hectic, not much choice. Kenny is talking about going out to NY for the "Hand Family Open" over Labor Day. He will be taking Cam if he goes. Hopefully next time I post, I will be doing it from our computer at home :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheri: Your husband is making me look bad by making all these NY trips. I wish I could get back but school starts early August for we Coloradans. I miss that trip! I hope they find your hard drive! Love from the Colorado Hand's!

Sheri said...

Rich -- :) I know they would love to see you! Make sure I know when your book is ready to come out -- I want to give a big shout out for it on my blog!!!

Unknown said...

Sheri, I know you're about to go bonkers without your computer. Sort of like cell phones - we can't do without them.
Rich - if you read this, we're anxious for your book to come out also. Sounds interesting and we'll certainly get a copy.
(Sheri's Mom and Dad)

Anonymous said...

Sheri, Mr. & Mrs. Collins: I am encouraged that you are "anxious" to read my book!! I want to "reset" your expectations though. I want you to realize that I am no J.K. Rowlings, yet! I am looking at the final copy and it was sent to the printer. It will be ready within 2 weeks. I can't believe it. I have to say your husband, son in law, wrote a very nice forward about me that I'm not sure I deserve! Chris and Tricia were quite kind as well. Anyway, thank you for considering purchasing my book. I will leave a note here when it is ready. I am excited but extreemly nervous to share my life story. It is in God's hands now and I have always had great luck with him so far!!
Regards,
Rich