Thursday, September 20, 2007

It Started out FUN!

Kelsie's golf league started last Saturday. Kenny went with her and she did really well. This Saturday, golf and volleyball are going to conflict, so my dad and I took her out to the course this evening to play her round. Well, it started off fun. THEN...MOSQUITOS ATTACKED US! I have never seen anything like it in my life. And under normal conditions, mosquitos love me and I swell up like crazy. This was just insane. We should have quit and tried to squeeze the round in later, but we kept at it. We just couldn't concentrate. I did manage to get these pictures before the attack started...





3 comments:

Unknown said...

If anyone reading this gets attacked by mosquitos, just ask Sheri what to buy to stop the itch. One of the five things she bought at the drug store worked - we just don't know which one!!
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

They were laying in wait & along came three unsuspecting golfers out for a day of fun only to become their meal of the day. I'm glad you were able to find something to relieve the itch. It's wonderful to see three generations out trying to enjoy themselves at a game they share a liking for. Grandma H.

Anonymous said...

Kelsie did you win.~Tommy