Thursday, September 27, 2007

A Week In the Life...

Well, I can't believe it has been a week since my last post. One day, I am going to take at least one picture each day to document how the week went by. I look back now and wonder, what, besides keeping up w/reading my husband's new blog, have I been doing. If you have read his blog, especially this last healthcare post, you will understand why it's been so time consuming for me :)

I don't have much in the way of earthshattering news to post today, but I will give a big shout out to my father-in-law -- it is his birthday today -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! He is enjoying it in the Poconos, not a bad bday present I would say. Now, when the card arrives late, let it be known that I addressed and stamped the envelope on Monday, left the card and envelope underneath his son's car keys and therefore I have fulfilled my portion in a timely manner. I better just leave it at that :)

Oh, I almost forgot: Here is something I found interesting. Click on this link and it will take you to a "Presidential Candidate Calculator". See who it says matches up most closely with your views. Ok, so I did take it twice because I am sure there was an error the first time around. haha.

http://www.vajoe.com/candidate_calculator.html

Soon, a week in the life in pictures...I'm sure you will all be waiting with anticipation. Hope everyone is well!

5 comments:

Rich said...

My top candidates on the calculator: Tancredo, Romney,Hunter,and Thompson. Pretty interesting. Where did you fall?

I left a VM to wish Dad a Happy Birthday. Thanks for letting me know where they were. I was getting worried!!

Sheri said...

Rich,

Is Tancredo a nut? For some reason I thought he was (I haven't seen much of him, maybe I was thinking of Ron Paul)...anyway, when I first took the survey, I came up w/Tancredo. I thought he was a nut, so I decided to do it again and really think of my answers and I came up w/Thompson. But, I didn't take note of the others in "the top"...so, I may do it a 3rd time :) It's interesting. Kenny hasn't taken it yet. I believe your parents are headed back to the Bronx sometime tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Kenny just took it and came up with Tancredo, Hunter, Romney, then Brownback. Who is this Tancredo anyway?!?!?! Kenny says he doesn't have a personality. He also says his "real" top 2 are Guiliani and Romney. I am not a Guiliani fan.

Anonymous said...

Kenny's top candidates: Romney, Rudy G., Hunter, and Thompson.

My top candidates: Romney, Thompson, Huckabee (whom I like), and Hunter.

Intresting.

Ken & Trish

Rich said...

I am surprised no one had Hillary as a top pick. You must not be smart enough to have chosen her... Slackers!

Tancredo is a congressman from CO's 6th District. He is not a nut but he is a poor candidate overall but a strong advocate on the border. His views are good but his personality keeps him second tier. The democrats in CO have tried to label him as crazy but that is typical of democrats everywhere it seems...