Sunday, September 2, 2007

The Weekend Isn't Over Yet!

I hear that Ken & Cam are having a great weekend and more fun to come tomorrow when they head downtown. Should be fun. I think it would have been less expensive if I would have put Kelsie on the plane to NY, she's costing me a fortune! :) We are having a great time together, though. We saw "No Reservations" at the movies yesterday, got our nails done, ate at the food court, etc. Today, the first interesting thing that happened was...we got to church on time. Hmmm....could that mean that the weakest links on Sunday mornings are named Kenny & Cameron? We even picked up donuts and Krystal on the way and still made it right on time. Interesting observation. Anyway, we picked up a pizza afterward; Kelsie and Krystal watched a movie while I watched the Cards sweep the Reds (& I think I dozed for a few mins). Kelsie & I later went to paint pottery, then back home for a 1/2 hour walk in the neighborhood and then we finished her poster for Student Council. I am very proud of her -- her English teacher recommended her as a candidate for Student Council. She has to get 5 teacher signatures and complete a poster. So, here's the poster!


Whether she is elected or not, we are very proud of her! And we had fun working together on the poster :) Tomorrow is another day. I told Kelsie tonight, we actually need to spend at least an hour catching up on some laundry, etc. Not too much work, though....afterall, it's the last "unofficial" day of summer. Everyone have a good one!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you girls had a busy but fun weekend :)

Kelsie:
I can't believe another Hand running for office-good luck-and I absolutely love the poster-
Love,
Aunt Trish

Rich said...

I may need Kelsie's help making my signs in 08 ! It is awesome! Good luck. If you win you will have to share your secret!!
Love,
Uncle Rich

Sheri said...

Kelsie said this morning, I am sure Uncle Richie will write me about this :) She promises to consult with you in '08, if elected :)

Anonymous said...

Nice Poster & sounds like you've been having a great time! Abbi is in Student Council at her HS. She is also in a group called FCA, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, which you may have at your school. Also want to give you a link to the See You At The Pole website - It's the last Wed in Sept this year: www.syatp.com - they have cool bracelets you can order to help get the word out at your school....Angela

Sheri said...

Thanks for that link Angela. I will check it out. I have heard great things about the FCA group!

Anonymous said...

thanks guys luv ya!♥