Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sorry, No More Copa Cabana for Me...

I have to post this b/c it boggled my mind when I read it. Here's an exerpt from an aritcle on AOL, discussing Barry Manilow cancelling his scheduled appearance on 'The View':

"I had made a request that I be interviewed by (co-hosts) Joy (Behar), Barbara (Walters) or Whoopi (Goldberg), but not Elisabeth Hasselbeck. Unfortunately, the show was not willing to accommodate this simple request so I bowed out," Manilow said in a statement on his Web site. In an earlier statement to the news Web site TMZ.com, which broke the news, Manilow said Hasselbeck was "dangerous" and "offensive."

Elizabeth Hasselbeck dangerous and offensive? Hmmmm. Here's what I say: Manilow, you're a wimp and I won't be copa cabana-ing anytime soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anybody who is intimadated by Elizabeth Hasselbeck deserves to be ignored. I believe the wimp forced the station to decide her or him & they made the decision to back Elizabeth. Sheri, are you & the children going to be making posters soon? APH

Anonymous said...

Say it aint so...Manilow! I could take your frilly, puffy shifts but I can't take you being a commie/lib ;-)