Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Blogworthy Ride

I haven't ever been a horse person, not for any particular reason. Other than a few times horseback riding when I was a kid, oh and the last time I went, I was I think in New Hampshire, or in Wisconsin (anyone remember?) and my horse decided to lay down during the trail ride (oh I was scared!), I haven't been around horses. Well, this summer Kelsie took up the hobby and while I still haven't exactly figured it out, I know enough to know that the ride you see below (which was sent to me by a friend) is amazing! Take a look...no reigns, no saddle. Watch closely...Kelsie said it's like sign language to the horse (how cool is that!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing !!!

Anonymous said...

My words exactly - amazing. Kelsie will be doing the same one of these days.
Mom

Angela said...

WOW that is amazing....we're not horse people either, so I had not ever seen anything like this before. Can't wait to see Kelsey's show pictures/video.