Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

We are having a nice visit at my parent's house for Thanksgiving... I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving.




Kelsie and Cam were happy to see Jessi and Devin...


My bday happened to fall on Thanksgiving...my mom made my new favorite dessert -- BANANA Pudding!!! Yum....






Ok, well, I don't think that I got sound on this video for some reason, bummer! It was a fun game that my sister brought over, but it was REALLY LOUD!!!




Circa 21 the night after Thanksgiving -- "A Wonderful Life" and it was very good...

The women had our annual ornament exchange...

Part of the reason you will see few pictures of me right now!!! If you know what I mean!

Oh give thanks to the Lord for He is good, His love endures forever...1 Chronicles 16:34

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a yummy dessert. Hope the person who ordered it didn't comsume all of it!!!

Angela said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!! I'm not telling about the dessert! But THAT one was not mine.

Anonymous said...

PS -- I have my eyes on your blog for a glimpse into your Thanksgiving :-) All of you other bloggers out there too!

Rich said...

How come there are only women in the kitchen? What were the men doing?:)

Anonymous said...

Rich - that's what I'd like to know.
A woman in the kitchen.