Saturday, November 22, 2008

Me, Boring?

I had a call today from a friend...you know who you are...and she told me that my blog has been boring this week with no updates! She even went to my husband's blog to find out what's going on here and what did she find? My son appearing to pee in a public place and very ugly feet, or were they? You will have to decide for yourself.

It's been a very busy week here, so thus, no updates. Work has been busy and just life in general I guess. My Bible study ladies had a family get together tonight, which was nice, but I forgot my camera. However, stand by because tomorrow, Kelsie has her first horse show. Now I know that is not the technical name for it. Hopefully after tomorrow, I will be much smarter on these horse things. We'll see. Hopefully I will remember my camera and have some good pictures to share.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been checking both blogs all week also.
A faithful reader.

Anonymous said...

Thanks:-)

Angela said...

Hi Sheri ~

Of course you aren't boring!!!! You keep the rest of us, who don't have blogs or who don't get around to updating their blogs, entertained. You are blessed to have so many friends and family and are a blessing to us as well. PS...I had to take a look at the "peeing" picture....tell Kenny and Cam, nice job.

Anonymous said...

Kenny & Cam say "thanks", they are very proud!

So, I've been meaning to e-mail you about your lack of updating!!!! Come on, I've been waiting patiently :-)

Angela said...

Did you notice I finally posted today?

Anonymous said...

No! I'll check it out -- but I check it every day!!!!

Anonymous said...

You never know what you'll get when you read your husband's blog. I've seen ugly feet, boys peeing, men's boxer shorts, and many other "interesting" things. Sheri please post on a more regular basis!
A faithful reader.