Sunday, November 2, 2008

Nashville

Last weekend, the kids and I had the chance to go to Nashville to meet Vicky and her 2 youngest kids. The kids looked at me skeptically (ok, they looked at me like I was a crazy nut) when I suggested we go look at the Opryland hotel. But, I wanted to do it, so, I parked illegally (they wanted something like $18 to park, just to go into the hotel to look around). (Crazy). Anyway, we went in and see for yourself, I think they had a good time; it really was beautiful in there.







Let's cut to the chase...the good stuff..no, the great stuff...if we weren't parked illegally, we could have spent hours in this place, going from chocolate to lattes, to krispy kreme donuts (Cam chose the donuts for his treat) and back to the chocolate....




And here it is!!! Whatever it was, it was DELICIOUS! YUM!



We stayed near the airport at the Embassy Suites.
Did ya know that Kelsie has been taking a weight training PE class in school? Let's just say that whenever there is luggage to be heaved up into the car...I call Kelsie...

Breakfast on Sunday morning before heading back to Cumming. We had a really good time, as usual!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the Opryland Hotel is lovely. We walked around there a few years ago.
I'm sure those Godiva Choclate drinks were diet - right???
Mom

Anonymous said...

They weren't diet, but the were EXPENSIVE! Each family shared one drink! So, although not diet, we didn't totally max out on them!!! Of course I didn't take a picture of the chocolate covered strawberries that Vicky and I shared! But, we shared!!!!